Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Raw meet eaters!
Magdalena - 7/19/2008 1:52 AM
Category: General
Replies: 5

I am one of all people on this earth loving raw meet! I do it like this:

thin slices of raw beef fillet, fresh rosemary, read onion, a really matured chease, walnuts, olive oil. All in very small pieces. I love it!

Please, if anyone else of you have a good tip of a meal containing raw meat, give it to me!

/Maggie 
Eve - 7/19/2008 7:45 AM

I grew up eating Steak Tartar, and on occasion still eat it. I make sure to pick out a good steak, have the butcher grind it for me, buy a fresh onion to add to it, good dark german bread, some capers and maybe a raw onion. I season the meat with salt and pepper, add finely chopped fresh white onion, put butter on the bread triangles, spread the meat , it I feel like raw egg then I add that to the meat before spreading.

Yummy yummy, it is all about protein needs, and I need some.

Eve

Oh I also used to eat raw bacon and bacon fat on brown bread !!!!!!!!!!!

seawolfdiving - 7/19/2008 8:18 AM

I tried raw beef once. It didn’t work for me. However, I absolutely love raw fish. Sushi is my favorite food.

LuvinCayman - 7/20/2008 10:40 AM

Give me a sashimi Tuna any day of the week.

I don’t eat red meat anymore - but when I did I believed you had a Knife and a Fork, and one of them should be used to stopping the meat from crawling off the plate.
Bobo - 7/20/2008 10:45 AM

I like a good Rib eye only put on the grill for a minute just to keep the juices from flowing when you slice it real thin w/ some hot mustard!

MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DiveNClimb - 7/24/2008 1:46 PM

When I worked in the reastaurant industry I on bought meat I tasted first, so I develloped a taste fore raw early on. But as it is not a common practice in the US I don’t eat much raw, but do love a grilled rare steak any day. Oddly the most raw red meat I have had was when visiting South Africa. The raw venisons are delicuious.

I salt and peper to taste. If you have to cover the flavor than you should be cooking it.

I have no desire for sushi, but absolutely love sashimi.