Welcome to the most active social community for scuba divers!
DiveBuddy is an online scuba community that begin in 1998. Tens of thousands of scuba divers use DiveBuddy for everything related to scuba diving, not just finding a new dive buddy. With educational scuba articles, in-depth forum discussions, amazing underwater photos, detailed dive sites and more...DiveBuddy.com is a wonderful resource for every type of scuba diver.
Our goal is to provide the scuba diving industry with a massive online community of scuba divers and dive retailers from all over the world. Membership is always free and the fun is virtually guaranteed. Even if you already have a dive buddy, create your own profile and start meeting other new and interesting divers right now. DiveBuddy is improving the scuba diving industry by providing a fun, active and full featured social network for scuba divers and dive retailers. Our website offers much more than your basic forum!
Why should you use DiveBuddy.com?
- Find new dive buddies in your local area or travel destination.
- Browse Scuba Earth to view dive sites, dive centers, scuba divers, events and clubs from around the world.
- Send messages and post comments to your dive buddies to stay-in-touch.
- Search for local dive centers and instructors to continue your education or purchase dive gear/travel.
- Search for scuba resorts or dive charters and go diving.
- Share underwater photos with fellow divers.
- Maintain a virtual dive log and view a summary of your dives with graphs and averages.
- Read and write scuba diving articles or automatically import your articles from blogger.com, wordpress, etc.
- Participate in our diving question and answer forum.
- Start or join a dive club and stay active within your community.
- Research dive sites and plan group dive trips with your scuba buddies.
- Review and conduct surveys that are answerd by scuba divers and dive professionals.