Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

My daughter wants GREEN gear
Scuba-Stu - 5/14/2013 8:05 AM
Category: General
Replies: 5

My daughter has decided she wants to start diving with dad and her favorite color is green and she has decided that she wants everything green. I have looked all over for this color in mask snorkel and fins but to no avail anyone have any suggestions?
LatitudeAdjustment - 5/14/2013 8:28 AM
Oceanic has had a lime green and blue together but not now. I have seen green mask, fins and snorkel in the past but haven’t been shopping recently for gear. Neon Yellow looks green underwater :) Much of my daughters gear is green.

At one time Deep Sea Supply did custom colors for their wings. One of the women on DB has a purple one and is/was a dealer for DSS so WreckWench might be able to help you. Starting a growing kid out with a Back Plate & Wing would be a smart move. As she grows you just leave out more strap and move the D-rings plus the harness is weight belt material and that can be found in green :)
Subscribed
Scuba-Stu - 5/14/2013 8:58 AM
Cool thanks for the info She is almost 16 so not much growing left I hope but I am planning on getting her started with a wing style jacket as to me they offer much better freedom of movement I will look into those places hopefully somebody still makes some of this gear in green
sarahkwigley - 5/15/2013 8:45 PM
Tusa has Green gear available too. And not the standard neon green, but kind of a darker green. I think they call it "Siesta Green" and it comes on masks and snorkels with clear or black silicone. I believe they also have some of their fins available in this color now too.
Subscribed
diverdesiree - 5/18/2013 8:40 PM
Zeagle BC’s come in a lot of different colors to choose from, customizing it any way you like, plus they have several different styles for women.

I love mine, with over 200 dives, it still looks like new!
Subscribed