Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Dutch Springs
lerpy - 9/07/2011 10:54 AM
Category: Travel
Replies: 3

Headed to Dutch Springs for a day of diving on Sept 28. Planning on 4 dives over the course of the day. Looking forward to it, although might be getting a little cool. If there are any more tips out there on what to see I appreicate it.

Drift dive last night in the St Lawrence, water temp is still over 70 degrees, but alas the time will come when the boats come out of the water.
LatitudeAdjustment - 9/08/2011 9:00 AM
Well none of those dives at Dutch should be drifts but with all of this rain who knows!
Subscribed
lerpy - 9/08/2011 9:25 AM

From LatitudeAdjustment: Well none of those dives at Dutch should be drifts but with all of this rain who knows!

That doesn’t sound promising, hoping for some good weather on that day. It can rain while I am driving down there. Hopefully not to murky, but can’t be much worse than diving here.
jnowak100 - 9/24/2011 8:16 PM
I was teaching there today, temperature were in the low 70’s and colder at depth, 7 mil, plus hooded vest and boots and gloves. Enjoy the dives.