For members that wish to be DiveBuddy.com moderators.
Requirements to becoming a moderator:
- Must be an active member that logs into DiveBuddy.com at least once a week
- Must be an active, certified diver (preferable Dive Master rating or higher)
- Must have a great understanding of DiveBuddy features
- Must be friendly to everyone
If you’re interested in becoming a DiveBuddy.com Moderator, please send Greg
Responsibilities/Powers of a DiveBuddy Mod? As a DiveBuddy Mod, you may be asked questions by other members, please try to help them as much as possible. If you see forum topics with questions that you’re familiar with, please post an answer. As a Mod, you also have the following additional "powers":
- Report bad/unwanted content, your vote counts more than other member votes. Especially if you see someone spamming, report their profile right away!
- Change content categories if a member chooses the wrong one (ie: a photo of a boat does not belong in the Sponges category).
If you’re unsure how to respond to a question or whether or not to report content, please ask Greg or Becky (badintexas).
ONLY DB MODS CAN VIEW COMMENTS.