Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Megladon teeth
Matt65 - 2/17/2009 2:12 AM
Category: For Sale
Replies: 5

Howdy All!

I live in the middle of the Nevada desert, and my accessability to the ocean is quite limited. I have seen many people here with photos of thier hauls of Megladon teeth that they have found. I would like to purchase one, does anyone have any for sale? If not, does anyone know where I could purchase one? I understand that there are many variables, but what typically do they cost? Thank you for your time, take care and dive safe!
DalelynnSims - 2/17/2009 6:21 AM

E-bay is loaded with them. Many listed as Buy Now so you can choose. Good Luck.

I would rather dive for them, sorry you are land locked :-/
DiveGirl55 - 2/17/2009 6:30 PM
1-800- DENTIST
Subscribed
Matt65 - 2/17/2009 10:24 PM
Oh Valentina! You brought your sense of humor with you today!
diverchet - 2/24/2009 6:55 PM
I googled megs while researching for a dive trip to Venice FL. There is good info on the subject. Prices very wildly, size, condition, color, ect. I hit bad weather the week I went only 2 dives the last day there. I found 1 small meg tooth in pretty good shape. Florida West Scuba School sells them and I consider them trustworthy.
NC_mermaid - 3/16/2009 10:37 PM

Hi Desert Dweller - There’s a guy on eBay who sells sharks teeth - REALLY nice ones. I’ve purchased a number of them from him, and have been happy with every purchase. Very, very reputable seller, excellent service, and he provides several clear photos of the exact tooth you’re purchasing. Go to eBay, search "sharks teeth", and look for toothsleuth0. His eBay rating is 100%. And, NO, he didn’t pay me to post this!!! :D