Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Are you going to DEMA 2008?
Greg - 8/08/2008 9:33 AM
Category: General
Replies: 5

If you plan on going to DEMA this year and are a member of DiveBuddy.com, would you consider wearing a button on your shirt to show support of our site?

If so, please send a message to my wife Becky, aka: badintexas. Include your shipping address and the number of buttons you need in the message. Buttons will only be provided free of charge to anyone attending the DEMA 2008 show.

If you know of other retailers that aren’t on DiveBuddy.com, that may be interested in supporting our site by wearing a button...please forward them the link of this forum topic and ask them to consider it.

If you are an exhibitor at the show and would like to promote a special event or discount to the professional members on DiveBuddy.com, please let me know.

Becky and I may also be attending the show so we hope to see many DiveBuddy members there. Remember, the DEMA show is only for professionals or retailers in the dive industry so all others can ingnore this forum topic.
z-man - 8/09/2008 8:22 AM
Greg, I will be happy to! To cut the cost of shipping - give two to Danny D. Larry
-heidi-o - 8/12/2008 5:10 PM

hey.. i work at ozark dive company.. i haven’t started a store site on here yet.. but i’ve been meaning to.. i know my boss ed will be going.. i’m hoping to get to go myself.

-heidi-