Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

camping and diving florida
indysurfer - 6/01/2008 6:47 PM
Category: Travel
Replies: 2

looking for a good place to camp and dive, or has diving in close proximity. anyone in the area have some suggestions.

thanks thomas
Scout - 6/02/2008 8:34 AM
I’m sure you have all the information you need about John Pennekamp State Park. Personally, I like Florida Keys Dive Center (Flakeys), and if you want to get the best deal from them, bring your own gear, book your entire outing with them, and stay at the hotel next door. If you and your buddies are registered BSA youth/adults, you should check the Florida SeaBase National High Adventure Camp. Believe it or not, it is the largest recreational scuba facility in the world. You can contact me directly for more details.
Subscribed
indysurfer - 6/04/2008 4:10 PM
looking for a place to meet some locals and just be able to do nearly unlimited shore dives. dive at my own will or as i find people. i do want to do a couple boat dives, but mostly lazy diving and finding new beaches and places to dive daily. I did check out the site for diving in the keys looks pretty cool.