Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Wanted divebuddy to dive with me in Dutch Springs
JSuede101 - 7/03/2012 11:32 AM
Category: Travel
Replies: 3

Hey guys, I’m Jared from Long Island NY looking for a dive partner, either male or female does not matter, to join me in going to Dutch Springs in Pennsylvania. If you want more info feel free to visit: www.dutchsprings.com I am looing to go in late July. So message me if interested. Thanx
John_giu - 7/03/2012 1:26 PM
If you need a dive buddy For Saturday July 7th three of us will be spending the day two MAYBE three dives.

We usually arrive 8:30 - 900. They also have a buddy finder on the site. Sorry I will be in Mexico later this month.
DaltonSub - 7/03/2012 6:39 PM
Hello Suede

I’m diving in Dutch every Sunday with my diving instructor. Usualy we are doing two dives every Sunday\.

Let me know if you need someone to dive with.

CM
Subscribed
JSuede101 - 7/03/2012 9:27 PM
@John_giu thanx for the invite but I cant make it that weekend. I can go in late July and anytime in August.

@DaltonSub we can def meet up at the end of the month and go diving, but when I go up there, I plan on staying for a few days, just fyi.... But keep in touch and lets meet up in a couple of weeks.......