Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Looking for help?
Mcgyver4739 - 12/16/2007 8:44 PM
Category: General
Replies: 6

Who has a good, easy, underwater, photo editing program that they can suggest?
NWKatShark - 12/16/2007 9:21 PM
I use Adobe Photoshop. Excellant editing options, especially for digital and old school 35mm.
Greg - 12/17/2007 3:26 PM
Not sure which program works underwater, but I use a free program called Paint.Net. Can`t do all the fancy stuff, but it`s good for a free program.
Hansdown - 12/19/2007 5:51 AM
There is a free program from Google called Picasa. (When you go to load it, it will ask you if you want to load several other programs. You don`t have to.) Like the others say Photo Shop may be the best but not cheap. I have had good luck with my Nikon program that came with my camera. It may be a free download from Nikon now ???? The auto color balance does a nice job. Sometimes it`s just learning the program and playing with the Hues, brightness, and sharpness. I haven`t seen an actual underwater program.
scubacub1 - 12/19/2007 11:12 AM
Photo Shop works good. There is also a special application that you can obtain for use with underwater shots. Corel Photo is a really good photo program. Try www.download.com. Enter a name in the search box. After the 1st list returns, scroll down and re-search using "free".