Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

So far, over 60% of you said you would dive naked!
Greg - 7/01/2010 4:40 PM
Category: General
Replies: 17

We must have some pretty out-going, crazy scuba divers on this site...because over 60% so far have said you have or would scuba dive naked!

See the survey here

Now comes time for the pics :) If you have dove (dived) naked, make sure to post some pics...but please black out the "good stuff" for the junior divers and weak stomachs in the group. Make sure to put something like "scuba diving naked" in the title so we can all search for them to point and laugh :)

Later,

Greg
Subscribed
Eve - 7/01/2010 4:45 PM
make that 61%, okay only kidding son, dad would never do that! Who are we kidding, in a heart beat, he would. Like father like son?
Subscribed
Greg - 7/01/2010 4:47 PM
From Eve: make that 61%, okay only kidding son, dad would never do that! Who are we kidding, in a heart beat, he would. Like father like son?

If I wasn’t blind before, I sure am now ;)
Subscribed
SCUBASMITTY - 7/01/2010 5:36 PM
if eve( of adam &eve) wouldnt have eaten that damn apple - just think of the gucci dive gear we would have today, ie willie the one eyed wonder weasel protectors !! BTW crown royal bags work well for this. it gives a little class to the old moniker of blue balls.
Subscribed
Eve - 7/01/2010 6:26 PM
From Greg:
From Eve: make that 61%, okay only kidding son, dad would never do that! Who are we kidding, in a heart beat, he would. Like father like son?

Is therapy called for in this case, or just another beer to wipe the image from your mind ?
Subscribed
Eve - 7/01/2010 6:28 PM

How about the use of star fish and / or eels in the proper places! : ()

I’m so excited!!!
Subscribed
seahorseatlarge - 7/01/2010 10:28 PM
The best dive trip ever was in the bahamas....butt nekid...lol...no pics (to ptotect the young at heart) was a great experience but I will not recommend it...there are little creatures that settle into and on to every body crevice that you have and takes sometimes weeks of recovery to calm the itch and pain....in whole....I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS...lol....try at your own risk...ha ha ha...itch itch..
Subscribed
Aquaman69 - 7/02/2010 1:09 AM

Diving Naked either On Scuba or Freediving is something else , but sex is only possible to about ten meters for the man that is , but it is not difficult a flat sandy bottom is best and very enjoyable , exhausting Try it you’ll like it

Memories ! I’ll find a pic I do have one !
Subscribed
SCUBASMITTY - 7/02/2010 2:56 AM
From Eve:
From Greg:

Is therapy called for in this case, or just another beer to wipe the image from your mind ?

go for the alcohol first THEN THE THERAPY ! its cheaper that way !

there are just SOME things a man SHOULDN’T envision !!!
Subscribed
Greg - 7/07/2010 9:28 AM
Over 600 people have replied to the scuba naked survey! I guess all my surveys should include something about "junk" from now on :)
Subscribed
Aquaman69 - 7/07/2010 9:53 AM
Seahorse , off a boat is best ,as you say Bugs and stuff get you Know where if you go skinny dipping off the beach , but my dive buddie would tear the gear if the Need came to her diving is a turn on for the delightful Allona , I now understand why whales and dolphines come into shallow water to breed they too are Mammals
Subscribed
Eve - 7/07/2010 3:00 PM

From Greg: Over 600 people have replied to the scuba naked survey! I guess all my surveys should include something about "junk" from now on :)

Did you mean "Junk in the Trunk"?
Subscribed
colossus - 7/08/2010 5:02 PM
No. I would not dive naked because I have an irrational fear of barracuda teeth.
Subscribed
Aquaman69 - 7/09/2010 9:30 AM
Not Junk in the trunk , junk at truc (lagoon that is ) all those Zeros and ships are awesome !
Subscribed
capncut - 7/13/2010 10:01 AM
Wow am I upset! Haha, I thought it was practically mandatory for everyone to dive naked for their hundredth dive, at least thats how it was for us on Utila! We went on a night dive to 30m to penetrate a wreck on our naked dive, let’s just say the frogkick wasn’t the best method of propulsion for me that night...:P
tardmaster - 7/15/2010 6:03 PM

in response to this forum, a pic has been posted. this is me on a night dive on buddy’s reef in bonaire last month.

http://divebuddy.com/photo.aspx?PicID=49210
scubarick - 6/12/2012 2:21 PM
nope, don’t think I would dive naked....because.....you could lose your penis from a fish thinking it was bait. That would not be good. And nipples would be getting bitten, and weird little creatures crawling up in places that I’m sure you wouldn’t want invaded. Just my .02 cents worth.
Subscribed
Greg - 12/05/2012 8:43 AM
Here is the updated link to the diving naked survey:

http://www.divebuddy.com/forum_topic.aspx?ForumID=19477