Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Devils Den
blairsp - 4/26/2010 12:54 PM
Category: General
Replies: 6

If St Lucia doesn’t work out I’m considering visiting friends in the Orlando area. If I make this trip I’d like to dive Devils Den but that site requires a buddy and my friends do not dive. Is there anyone who would be interested in a mid-May day trip to Devils Den?
DeepAddiction - 4/27/2010 8:18 AM
Hey Steve...Let me know what date your considering...I work through the week but would be happy to join you if it works out.
Subscribed
blairsp - 4/27/2010 8:48 AM

Dan,

That would be great. It looks like you have quite a bit of experience so I’m sure I can learn more than a few tips from you. My plans are not set. I’m considering two trips to Florida. One starting about the 16th for a few days during the week and one around Memorial Day weekend. The plans are flexible right now. Do either of these time frames work better with you?

Thanks,Steve
DeepAddiction - 4/28/2010 7:24 AM
Weekends are better for me, I have a few businesses that keep my busy through the week. Memorial weekend, the only thing I have going on so far is helping my LDS move his shop. He bought another facility, so I’m giving him a hand moving his compressors and stuff.

Let me know what you end up planning, I’ll jump in if I can.
Dan
Subscribed
blairsp - 4/29/2010 9:12 AM

OK. Thanks and I’ll let you know what my schedule looks like as soon as I know :-)
Tiara_270 - 4/29/2010 10:06 PM
I work different hours and days but let me know when U will be in twn I also maybe able to go. Terry
Subscribed
blairsp - 5/04/2010 4:07 PM

I’m trying to work out a trip sometime between May 15th & May 20th. Do any of these dates work you either/both of you?

Thanks,Steve