Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

I need help with keyword suggestions.
Greg - 8/07/2007 4:52 PM
Category: General
Replies: 4

What keywords or phrases do you think people would type into a search engine when looking for a site like divebuddy.com?

I`m already in the number one spot when some types in dive buddy or scuba buddy into Google...but are there some other ones I should concentrate on more?
naturewalker - 8/07/2007 7:11 PM
1. diver`s chat 2. scuba buddy 3. global divers 4. local divers 5. diver groups 6. dive forums 7. dive topics or scuba topics 8. scuba members 9. scuba/diver questions 10. diver/scuba network 11. scuba club
urbaneve - 8/08/2007 3:00 AM
naturewalker hit on most of the main topics, you could also add (and sorry if i over post naturewalker, i cant remember all the one they had) 1. dive forum. 2. scuba buddy 3. scuba buddies 4. scuba chat 5. single divers 6. local dive groups (that is how i came across this board) 7. dive packages 8. dive chat 9. scuba photos 10. underwater photography group or underwater photography chat, 11. scuba meet 12. sex (honestly and seriously -- i have been designing web sites for about 5 years now and the person who taught me told me to add that one in my meta tag ALWAYS -- that one will get attention) 13. scuba getaways 14. weekend dives (weekend dive trips) i am sure there is more -- i just have to think about it
urbaneve - 8/08/2007 3:10 AM
also -- it would help if DiveBuddy.com site was a part of the scuba ring. i dont think it is currently. if you are interested in being a part of that here is the website ---> http://www.scubaring.com/

ScubaRing.com - Guide to Scuba Ring | Scuba Diving | Scuba Sites

(please dont get upset with me i am not promoting another site -- but they do offer a linking ring that DiveBuddy.com can become a part of -- i thought you might be interested in it)
NWKatShark - 8/18/2007 4:14 PM
Wow, all I can think to add to the lists would be (and I found Divebuddy.com by entering "divebuddies") divebuddy (followed by each US State) divebuddy (followed by the various member Countries) free scuba gear (that should attract a web jam) scuba hotties scuba hunks funny scuba photos funny scuba pictures