Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Morehead City, NC - Sept 10th & 11th
j_Dub - 8/30/2009 4:48 PM
Category: Travel
Replies: 5

Since I will not have my gear back from the shop in time, I pushed out my dates and I decided to go ahead and book Sept 10th & 11th with Olympus Dive Center in Morehead City.

There are a few other guys from the site here that will also be diving with Olympus those days, so come on out and lets dive Morehead City.

I don’t know what Saturday holds but I heard rumors of the Spar on Friday; what a great site for Sand Tigers.

Let me know if you will be out that way and I will look for you.
Jamie
Matt65 - 8/31/2009 2:15 AM
 I can’t make your dive date, but I will be in the coastal areas of NC from 11/13 - 11/20. I am definately interested in hearing about your dives, and your experiences with the dive charter you are useing. If you don’t mind, please mesage me and let me know how your dives go, and your opinions of your charter service that you chose to use. Thanks for your time, take care and dive safe!
VaDiver95 - 8/31/2009 4:03 PM
I’ll be down with one of my dive team buddies, but going out of Discovery.
Subscribed
j_Dub - 8/31/2009 4:12 PM
Sounds good, then I will see ya there.

It’s cooling down a little in the Carolina’s this week but hopefully it should warm up nicely by then and offer up some excellent Carolina Coast Diving.

Jamie
LatitudeAdjustment - 9/01/2009 10:46 AM
I’m going to be there on the 7th diving with Tortuga Charters.