Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Bonaire Roomie/Buddy Wanted
ScubaNat - 11/24/2008 8:40 AM
Category: Travel
Replies: 1

Hi Everyone,

I have rented a kitchen studio condo in Bonaire for the week of January 24-31 (2009) and I am looking for someone to share the condo and dive with.

The condo is $325 and does not include meals or diving. The resort includes a dive charter - guests of the resort receive a 20% discount on dives. A typical 2 tank dive is around $60 with unlimited shore diving and a day of unlimited shore diving is about $20. Additional charges may include sharing the expense of renting a vehicle for a day or two to dive other locations on the island.

There are two queen beds in one room, similar to a hotel, and full kitchen and living room.

I am new to diving, but a very comfortable and skilled snorkeler, so the ocean experience won’t be uncomfortable for me. However, my max depth is 60’ and I do hope to take photos and pretty much just stare at the fish. This will help you determine if you will enjoy your diving experience with me.

I don’t smoke. If you do smoke, that’s cool, but please, outdoors only.

For safety, I won’t include more information than this on the forum, so if you are interested, e-mail me with your contact information and I will be happy to provide you with more information.

malibu - 11/24/2008 7:25 PM
Sounds like a great trip at a great time to go. Have fun and continue your diving education, it will pay off!