Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Meet & Greet - Sept 19th - 6 pm - Tempe Marketplace
CallesCafe - 9/09/2008 10:49 AM
Category: General
Replies: 4

Aloha. I’m hosting a lil Meet & Greet, and would love for you to come!

Scubaboard.com members will be present too.

I will have 2 raffles, $20.00 to Sport Chalet and $25.00 to a LDS which will be drawn from all the attendees.

I know, I know, everyone would rather be preforming the act than talking about it, but what better way to get to know other divers and learn their training/certs to make sure theyre a right buddy fit for you, or just stop by to say "hi" I know most of us have the Spalsh for Trash events all around the valley the following day, so it shouldn’t be too late of a night.

I look forward to meeting you, and dont hesitate to message me with any questions, comments or concerns.

FYI you need to be 18 unless you have an adult the age of 25 or older with you.

Dave & Busters
2000 E. Rio Salado Pkwy Suite 1100 Tempe, AZ 85281 480-281-8456

Happy Hour
Mon - Fri 4:30 - 7pm
1/2 Price Wells
Beer & Wine Specials
1/2 Price Appetizers

Power Hour™
Mon - Fri 4:30 - 7pm
60 minutes of video
game play for only $10
Greg - 9/10/2008 9:54 AM
If you add this to the event calendar, I’ll mark it as a "DiveBuddy Sponsored Event". If you send me a list of all the divebuddy members that attend, I’ll even through in 100 reward points to each of them. Make sure all the scuba board people know about divebuddy.com :)
Subscribed
CallesCafe - 9/10/2008 10:35 AM
You wanna send me a few DiveBuddy.com stickers to my personal addy, that way I can have them at any future events?
SeverinoScuba - 9/10/2008 2:05 PM

Sorry I will be unable to attend. :-(

Would like to get some sort of meet and greet here in FL.
j0esm00 - 9/12/2008 8:10 AM
Unfortuantly AZ is a bit far away on a short notice sorry I just now saw the post and I am sure its been there for a bit. I work as a assistant manager and also dive master for Scuba Unlimited I would like to know more about the organizatoin and planning of events like this, could you please send me an email on the things your doing at the event and give me some ideas so I can promote one here in Ohio