Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Looking for Egypt dive package for Summer 2021 w/reputable dive shop or agent
ScubaSass - 5/31/2021 5:24 PM
Category: Travel
Replies: 4

I would love to go dive the Red Sea and see Egyptian sites.
I found a great one but it is when I will already be back in school
teaching. If you know of any, please let me know!
Subscribed
Peter1501 - 6/07/2021 10:19 AM
Absolutely agree with Holty54, Blue O Two are really good at the liveaboard thing, been on a couple and had a great time and did some great dive, also for Sharm shore based Camel Dive center if still going is a great company to use. Consider a trip to Dahab as the Blue hole is a fun dive to..
Subscribed
ScubaSass - 6/07/2021 2:55 PM
Thank You so much! I only have one dive post cert and I think the liveaboard might be over my head until I get more dives in...I know I could just skip the harder dives but then I wouldn’t be getting my monies worth. The one I was looking at was out of Hurghada and then an add on sightseeing trip to Cairo for two days. I would just wait until I am more experienced next summer but I fear that travel will become even more restricted. Your information was very helpful!
Subscribed
Holty54 - 6/08/2021 4:28 AM
Happy to help, I think things will get easier next year for travel to Eygpt. no travel currently from the UK to Eygpt allowed due to covid.