Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Florida Keys
pmedic73 - 11/15/2017 2:35 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 4

We will be in the Keys from Nov. 21-27. Looking for a buddy for me and my wife. We will have to trade on and off watching our 4 year old, so looking for someone to buddy up with. Shore or charter is OK.
Subscribed
bsharp117 - 11/16/2017 8:12 PM
Where in the keys, shore would be cheaper, lol
Subscribed
FtMyersTom - 11/17/2017 4:06 PM
Where?
Subscribed
pmedic73 - 29 days 22 hours ago.
Well, the 18-19 we’ll be in Hollywood, the 20-22 is Key Largo (would like to dive the Spiegel Grove), the 22-24 is Key West (would like to dive the Vandenberg), the 25-27 is Conch Key and no diving the 28th. Is there a good place to do shore diving along there? Dive shop preferences? Thanks all.
Subscribed
FtMyersTom - 29 days 1 hour ago.
There isn’t much shore diving off Hollywood beach but if you want to drive a bit north to Lauderdale By The Sea and get tanks at Gold Coast Scuba, I highly recommend it. Dive just south of the pier.

lauderdalebytheseaguide.com/
goldcoastscuba.net/

In Key Largo use Ocean Divers and Key West use Dive Key West. Don’t know any in Conch Key, best to check to see if any open yet after Irma. In Duck Key use Dive Duck Key better check with them also.

Be sure to take your log book both ocean divers and dive key west will check to see if you have a deep dive in the last year if you want to dive the Spiegel Grove and Vandenberg.

oceandivers.com/
divekeywest.com/
diveduckkey.com/

If weather is good I should be down sometime the week of the 27th....oh well.