Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

The Scuba News Canada
diverdown53 - 7/11/2017 7:55 AM
Category: General
Replies: 7

I am extremely pleased to announce The Scuba News Canada. The Scuba News Canada is edited and curated by a small team of dedicated Canadian dive professionals and will bring you everything from the world of scuba diving in Canada.

Calling all Canadian divers:::::do you have a business, travel site, videos, stories, photos, press releases (write for us) or any other info that you want to share with the Canadian dive public? Please contact me, and we will publish it for you. There is no charge for this, and a link will be provided back to your site.

We are growing as an online publication and I want you to be a part of it.

Contact me anytime at the above email, or feel free to give me a call at 519-641-4948 (home) or 519-520-7480 (Cell, Canadian numbers only) Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kathy Dowsett, Managing Editor
The Scuba News Canada
diverdown53 - 7/11/2017 12:47 PM
I am sure they do! But there is some great diving in Canada! Tobermory, British Columbia, Great Lakes Nova Scotia, and of course off Bell Island in Newfoundland!

Caloosa - 7/12/2017 7:49 AM
Good Luck with your new online venture!
diverdown53 - 7/12/2017 7:55 AM
Thank you Caloosa!
Eric_R - 7/12/2017 9:30 AM
Looking forward to your diving info. I love Tobe. and want to dive other locations that I’ve heard about.
LatitudeAdjustment - 7/12/2017 11:31 AM
From diverdown53: and of course off Bell Island in Newfoundland!

I wish I’d known about Bell Island when I was stationed in Labrador but there probably wasn’t a LDS there then. That and drysuits weren’t dry then :(
sdweller - 7/15/2017 9:51 AM
We get many divers from Canada in the Florida Keys! Thanks to you!