Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

looking buddy to dive Tri State(NY,NJ,CT) 7/31 or 8/3
DonJuan - 7/27/2016 8:41 AM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 4

I would like to dive in Tri state area shore or boat with someone who knows area. Dove area first time last year. I always thought water was too cold and I was proven wrong
LatitudeAdjustment - 7/27/2016 1:16 PM
A single shore dive from now thru September and into October could be done in a 3 mil but head offshore in a boat and it’s still going to be in the 50’s at depth.

Going down the forum a little you’ll find some diving Shark River Saturday evening, I’m going to try that one.
Subscribed
DonJuan - 7/27/2016 1:26 PM
last year September I did one Shore dive I think water temperature was 65 if it gets into the 50s then I would never go out on a boat. Thats That’s tooo cold for me. ..

I don’t go to Dutch Springs for that reason I feel it’s too cold
Subscribed
DonJuan - 7/27/2016 2:29 PM
Ive updated my profile to show I’m not a kid.
Ianrhg - 7/27/2016 2:51 PM
Don,

In same boat as you are (no pun intended,) looking for diving opportunities here and anywhere I can easily get to driving. So I’ll be looking out for your findings while you search. Unfortunately I am not a expert on the region and cannot points us in any particular direction.

Best of luck in your search.

Ian.