Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

South Carolina Diving Club
cutabovehost - 7/21/2014 5:50 PM
Category: General
Replies: 3

Hello,

I didn’t see any clubs for South Carolina so I created one.
Can you help me fill it up with members?

The address is South Carolina Dive Club

Thanks in advance.

Steve :-D
Subscribed
USACMASDiver - 7/22/2014 10:17 AM
Well, Steve, youbetchya! I am diving in Alaska, but you never know. How is the diving there in South Carolina?
Subscribed
Greg - 7/22/2014 11:39 AM
Sorry to burst your bubble...but there are a few dive clubs in SC already: divebuddy.com/clubs_search.aspx?State=SC

But you are more than welcome to start another. Anything to keep divers active and underwater!
Subscribed
cutabovehost - 7/22/2014 11:54 AM
Thank goodness Greg. I was blown away since I searched South Carolina and didn’t come up with anything.
I thought surely not. Glad to know there are others though.

So far I have only been diving in Lake Jocassee.
I started snorkeling and dreaming of one day being a diver when I was 13. We would go to lake Hartwell and lake Keowee both of which have low visibility though.

There are two shops that I frequent in the Upstate of South Carolina one is the Upstate SCUBA shop and the other is the Lake Jocassee Dive Shop. Can’t ever go to Lake Jocassee and not visit their shop. Either shop I go to there is always some friendly person there to help me with good advice and friendship.