Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

My Daughter Carina "Tori" Vega becomes my new Dive Buddy
ginovega - 7/21/2014 8:04 AM
Category: Training
Replies: 3

Last year was my son Emanuel Vega that w the help of Michael Thompson, of Scuba DeamInn became my new Dive Budy at Manatte Springs and Cat Fish Hotel. This year was my daughter, Carina. Again w the help of Mike Thompson, this time at the Blue Grotto, she became our newest Diver in our family...Please welcome her... I am so proud... See Pics in my profile...
Eric_R - 7/21/2014 11:01 AM
I have two of my four boys certified. It’s really awesome to see your children interested in the same sport. I never pushed any of them into it. Congrats to you, your son and your daughter for keeping this sport alive.
Subscribed
ginovega - 7/22/2014 4:47 AM
Progrower, thansk a lot!!! You are absolutely right, it is awesome for them to like a sport you love...With the generational gap they have w us (their parents) is encoraging we have a common activity twe can do toguether as a family...The Family the Dives toguehter stays toguether...LOL!!!!
Subscribed
Greg - 7/28/2014 9:10 AM
Family dive buddies are the best!