Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Bali/Thailand scuba diving Arp 27th - May 12th
Daska - 4/05/2013 6:20 AM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 7

Hello :)

I have 2 weeks of vacation and I’m undecided where to go, for sure I know I want to scuba dive :) I was thinking about Thailand or Bali, both great locations for scuba diving and also relaxing and filling the energy batteries after the winter. I’m outgoing, friendly, flexible and I like to have fun. I would not like to limit only one location but travel little bit around and maybe go for a boat liveaboard for few days too. I’m AOWD with about 90 dives completed and I’m a careful and reliable buddy. On the other hand I like adventure so do for a volcano hike or rock climbing is not a problem for me too :) I’m 31, girl. Anyone who is so flexible to pack his/her stuff in such a short notice and just go is welcome to join me :)

Daska
Subscribed
Greg - 4/05/2013 6:30 AM
I wish I lived closer so I could travel to places like that more often. Just curious, how much are plane tickets from where you are to Thailand?

Btw, here is a link to our search page with other forum topics about Thailand:
http://divebuddy.com/search_all.aspx?SearchFor=thailand

Also, use DiveBuddy to find members that live near Thailand or Bali and see if they can show you around for a day or two.
Subscribed
Daska - 4/05/2013 6:37 AM
Thank you for the suggestions. Actually I think there is not such a big difference in price, my tickets will be around 900USD, from US it is around 1K.

I will check the other forums :)

D.
sandworm30 - 4/05/2013 6:47 AM
Wish I could go! Best of luck and I hope you have a great adventure!
Subscribed
Scuba-Smurf - 4/05/2013 11:16 AM
Hi, we (me and 3 others) will be flying from Dubai into Bali on 10th May to join the Komodo Dancer for 10 nights.

We sail from Bali stopping off in Bali, Lombok, Gilli Islands for some diving before spending 8 days diving around the Komodo National Park. I don’t know if there are spaces left on the boat as it caters for 12 divers, however you’d be welcome to join
Subscribed
Daska - 4/06/2013 3:45 AM
Hi Scuba-Smurf :) thank you for your nice offer, unfortunately I’m limited with the dates and I can’t stay after 12th. Anyway, we can meet in Prague if you will be passing through, I’m happy to show you around :)

Let me know!
Subscribed
Scuba-Smurf - 4/06/2013 9:06 AM
Thanks, thats very kind of you. Might send you a message if and when we have time after the tournament. Good luck on your holiday and I hope you find something around the dates you are free. Have a great trip!