Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

DES Quest II 2007. Did anyone get the certification and did you enjoy it?
PegLeg - 1/09/2008 4:14 PM
Category: Training
Replies: 4

I completed my DES Quest II just before the Dec 31, 2007 deadline. Feels great to have another cert under my belt and the knowledge to use those skills if I ever need too. Next on my list is Dive Master, which I did start near the end of last year.
jfhuard - 1/09/2008 8:21 PM
Got the cert at the end of last December. I took the DAN DEMP and Neuro a few weeks before taking my Rescue and I felt that I was much better prepared for the rescue class.
Subscribed
PegLeg - 1/10/2008 1:45 AM
I completed my Advanced DAN O2, F.A. for Hazadous marine life, plus AED for scuba. It was a great course. I had a lot of fun doing it.
ghostdiver - 1/11/2008 8:39 PM
Yeah, The staff and a couple of our more hard core divers got our DES training late last year too. Darn good course. The only draw back was that it was like drinking from a fire-hose! A lot of information in a very short period of time. I was really glad to see that it came with DM style cards! The instructor(s) Kevin and Danny (aka KevinD & Kemperite) where (are) first rate guys and made the whole thing interesting and worthwhile
FuzzieDives - 2/21/2008 9:34 PM
My buddy and I just finished it. We were late for des II, instructor said we`ll get desIII credit. lots of good info, and skills. Hope never to use them, but glad I got them.