Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

jonnystorm
jonnystorm - 1/08/2008 3:24 PM
Replies: 2

Hi, I am looking for dive buddy’s that dive! I own a 32 foot offshore dive boat dock on the water in Freeport TX. I would love to have people come join us in diving and spearfishing the great gulf waters. This boat is not for hire just help with expenses. All level of diver’s welcome we can show you the ropes or you may show us a thing or two. We are also looking for boat partners; it’s a good chance to own a share in a dive boat with full rights to the boat. 713-598-8074
RigHunter - 1/09/2008 4:15 PM
My buddy and I would love to go. We have been spearfishing & diving out of South Louisiana off the rigs. We will certainly give you a call this spring if that is ok. How much room do you have on your boat?
Greg - 1/13/2008 11:33 PM
I would actually LOVE to go...I just can`t find the time to organize a dive. So when you know for sure you`re going and you need one or two more people, give me a couple days notice and I`ll try to make it. Thanks! Greg.