Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Come on folks Get your Dive Flag and help divebuddy.com
harleydiver - 11/24/2007 8:32 PM
Category: General
Replies: 1

If you don`t have a dive flag by your name that means you haven`t donated. You don`t have to give large sums of cash. I am sure Greg would be happy to collect anything from EVERY member here. Most of us joined divebuddy because it was well......FREE! It still is, however, I know for a fact that a web site cost money. With out money, we might just lose this great site. I have met a ton of people here, just look at my buddy list. Greg has done a wonderful job of updating the site to accommodate a lot of the requests put to him. A lot of us early members have the dive flag next to our name and I would love to see all of the divebuddy.com members have the same next to theirs. Lets keep this web site going and help Greg out. If 50% of the members donated $10.00 that would generate a lot of money to get all of us even more of a great site. If you don`t want to donate, how about buying a t-shirt? Just do something. remember, we are all in sport that requires money. I have over three grand alone in my gear. The $25.00 I donated didn`t cost me more than a Nitrox fill in the Keys. Think about that. Instead of One or two tank fills, donate to divebuddy.com that shows you care about OUR web site and you get a dive flag.
luv2dive - 11/28/2007 9:53 AM
Harley, you could not of said it better to the members of divebuddy.com. Greg has put together a fantastic site with a lot of great information. Lets all team-up together and donate to divebuddy.com one way or another to keep this wonderful site going! It does not take that much folks! Deb