Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

how do you get points
captcurt - 4/12/2011 3:33 PM
Category: General
Replies: 4

I have noticed that there is points beside members names. What is this for and how do you accumulate them.
Subscribed
OUBobcat - 4/12/2011 5:48 PM
You get them by signing on to the site on a daily basis. You can use them on the reward offers. You can find these right under your points you have accumulated "View Reward Offers".
Subscribed
BgDmbRngr - 4/12/2011 6:44 PM
yeah you get 5 points each day you log on, you also get points when you refer someone and they log on, I think 2-3 points each day they log on as well.
Subscribed
LatitudeAdjustment - 4/19/2011 3:52 PM

From BgDmbRngr: yeah you get 5 points each day you log on, you also get points when you refer someone and they log on, I think 2-3 points each day they log on as well.

How would Greg know you refered someone to DiveBuddy?
Subscribed
LatitudeAdjustment - 4/19/2011 4:03 PM

From captcurt: I have noticed that there is points beside members names. What is this for and how do you accumulate them.

+ points

You clean up nice after a dive! You move thru the water like a mermaid! Nice equipment! Help her get her tank back in the rack.

Your hair’s a mess, you have a mask ring on your face and something in your mask! You look like a manatee in that wetsuit! Was that your fathers gear? Stop dripping on me and sit down! You are overweighted, could be heard as you’re overweight!