Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Diving Cayman
k-lambertus - 3/30/2011 8:48 PM
Category: General
Replies: 4

I am heading to the Cayman Islands in about 3 weeks, from April 20th -25th. I have been doing some research on who to dive with. I will be staying on the East end of the Island at The Reef Resort. They have Red Sail Sports there but I was also looking into dive with Ocean Frontiers. I have emailed both and they both seem good atleast from the web pages and how fast they respond to my emails. I want to do a night dive and the only one that offers one durning my stay is Ocean Frontiers. Prices are about the same. Any input is appriciated. I would like to try to stay to the east end so I dont have to spend time driving. Thanks
LatitudeAdjustment - 3/31/2011 8:45 PM
There is always night diving at Sunset House on the house reef. DiveTec at Cobalt coast has at least one a week on it’s house reef also, not sure about their other op at Lighthouse..
Subscribed
Nesher - 4/01/2011 7:18 PM
If you can do ALL your diving with OF.

It’s about 15 min away and they will pick you up and bring you back...door to door...

OF is one of the best ops on Grand Cayman, East End or not...