Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Remeber When!!
UWnewbee - 9/23/2009 12:53 AM
Category: General
Replies: 4

My O MY, its seems like just yesterday when we wernt worried of which color to pick our suits, tanks or even to wonder if we can take a I phone down with us,,,,, What happenend to lets look at the tender underwater world which there ARE lots that cant see it and never will. I personally enjoy Leaving the hustle n busle of the crazzed fast world when I dive and Love to hear the bubbles from my exhaust and after I put my tank on my back, color means Nothing as long as its Full and safe to dive with as the same for the rest of my equipment. Safety is everything #1,, There is NO award for best of show. A good diver is always learning.
jimran - 9/23/2009 1:27 AM
I will dive to that
ncdiveinstructor - 9/23/2009 9:10 AM

Thankyou.....amen !
LatitudeAdjustment - 9/23/2009 10:53 AM
If you bring your own sound track you will never hear the shrimp, grunts, parrotfish, whales, dolphins or your divebuddy screaming through his regulator to look up at the...................
badintexas - 9/24/2009 12:04 PM
I can imagine picking out your gear was awesome. Of course, I’m not a diver but I love snorkeling and the thought of no dishes to wash, no work, nothing but me and the water with all there is out there.. Love it! (oh, yeah and several other divers/snorkelers and a huge boat)