Thanks to the tireless efforts of many DiveBuddy.com members, we have documented over 2000 scuba dive sites from all over the world: http://www.divebuddy.com/divesites.aspx
The Dive Site section on DiveBuddy.com is member created and managed. This powerful application allows scuba divers from everywhere to easily add information on the dive sites they’ve been to. The following features are included in this section:
- Add/Edit important information of dive site, including name, location, description, avg. depth/temp, avg. viz, etc.
- Upload and label photos taken at the dive site.
- Add a map location with geographical coordinates (longitude and latitude) that is shown on integrated Google(tm) maps.
- Nearby dive sites and DiveBuddy members are also shown on the dive site map.
- Members that have been to that dive site are shown...makes it nice to get detailed info or find a future dive buddy.
- Advanced search capability to find dive sites you’re interested in.
- State specific dive site listings using the following url format:http://www.divebuddy.com/divesites.aspx?State=TX
Please join DiveBuddy.com and contribute your information to our dive site section. Begin building your own dive map to show other scuba divers where you’ve been.
For questions about the Dive Site section on DiveBuddy.com, please contact Greg.