Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Any diver in Titusville,FL
Erod - 3/31/2009 12:14 PM
Category: General
Replies: 3

I will be moving to Titusville,FL.thisweekend where I will be leaving for a year or so and I was wondering if anyone in the area know good places to dives or a shop that take people out or even enyone who will like to buddy up or someone with a boat that will like to get some help with expences,if anyone can give me some info I’ll appreciated very much and happy safe diving.
scubalarry54 - 3/31/2009 8:17 PM
I am in Orlando and can tell you there are no operators out of the Titusville (Space Coast) area. Closest diving with good conditions is out of Jupiter, and I dive with Jupiter Dive Center. It’s all drift diving, unless you want to go to Key Largo which is good reef and wreck diving. Depths in Jupiter range from 50 to 80 feet on average, and you are along for the ride. Some days the current is ok, and sometimes it is ripping. Really depends on what you want to do. We also have springs diving here, with the better locations near to the west coast. Give me a shout if you are interested in buddying up. My regular email is lawrenceberry [ at ] comcast.net
scubalarry54 - 3/31/2009 8:28 PM
Have you done Dive Quest at Epcot Living Seas yet? I just happen to work at Disney at Shark Reef and if you are looking to get wet in pristine conditions, it is a fun dive to do. Not quite a boat trip but less on gas and 200 foot vis.
SKEETER - 4/03/2009 8:38 AM
Jupter Dive Center is a good dive shop But West Palm Has Reef’s, wricks, Drift, and some good shore diving. Ck out ’Force-E" dive shops. Thay have all you need and more. Both are nive and I use both. But thay are deferent and have deferent dive opps. The viz up north is not that good. It gets good around Jupter and gets better as you go south. Drop ne a line or MSG as you get ready and mably I can show you around. Skeeter