Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

How is this even possible?
Anonymous - 4/27/2007 11:04 AM
Category: Anonymous
Replies: 10

I wonder....how is it possible that a person is given every thing that he/she could possibly desire out of a romantic partner yet refuses to see the completion of his/her soul within another?

God has removed a piece of each of our souls so that we may find it within another. God created the world with states of balance and human emotion will forever be out of balance until a center is discovered within each soul.
Anonymous - 4/27/2007 5:52 PM
Nicely said.
Anonymous - 5/01/2007 6:15 PM
or maybe god left that piece of soul out for not just to search for it in another, but also to compell us to enjoy the spice of life....(variety)...
Anonymous - 6/09/2007 7:55 PM
I spent 14 years married to a woman I thought was my other half. She is the mother of my children and was all I ever wanted in this life. One day she decided she was unhappy and left me for another man. The thing is, as happy as I was, she wasn`t. None of us ever knows the whys or hows of another;s heart. All we can do when something like that happens, is either close ourselves off from the possibility of ever getting hurt again...or continue to believe in love and risk again. Only when we risk big, can we gain big.
Anonymous - 6/11/2007 11:36 PM
or loose big however I have found that women from other countries are the more positive risk
Anonymous - 6/19/2007 11:32 PM
A few good books for those that find this topic interesting: If He Only Knew by Gary Smaley, and Love is a Decision. We are all individuals, we came into this world alone, we die alone...the person we spend our life with is a partner and also an individual. Hopefully you have things in common and your dreams and goals line up a little or else the partnership is hard to continue.
Anonymous - 6/22/2007 11:28 PM
hey it`s not so bad to die alone it could be worse .......like being buried alive.....right?
Anonymous - 10/10/2007 6:15 AM
We are born alone, We die along and inbetween we have a few meaningless relationships to torture our souls. Lol Wow thats a bit tooo depro. I dunno, just get out there love like youv never been hurt!!
Anonymous - 10/31/2007 12:29 AM
Wha wha wha, Take a few with you
Anonymous - 12/12/2007 9:14 AM
Remember, life is like a beaver colony . . . One dam thing after another.
Anonymous - 12/14/2007 6:31 AM
We are born alone, we die alone and in between we find a few meaningless relationships to torture our souls