Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

I found an Uwatec Aladin One........
tardmaster - 8/08/2008 7:24 PM
Category: Equipment
Replies: 2

seems to be in great shape, but here is my delima. I now need a user manual for it. It has no buttons and I must be a tard because I can’t figure it out. I’ve googled around and it seems to be a discotinued model. HELP PLEASE !!!!!!
Subscribed
mo - 8/09/2008 4:20 AM

Jerry I found this on a UK site, it may help

Aladin ONE is simple and easy to use; there are no buttons as all the information is displayed on the screen and is available at a glance.

Key features include Nitrox from 21% up to 50% (set with IrDA), infra-red port - making the Aladin ONE unique in this entry level segment, SmartTRAK connection, watch functions, desaturation reset with code, user-replaceable battery, phosphorescent backlight, 3M adhesive film to protect the screen, choice of metric or imperial and as always the UWATEC ZH-L8 ADT algorithm for your safety.

Aladin ONE

The most accessible computer from the air filled Aladin line, easy to identify thanks to its white ring, ONE is the perfect dive companion for new divers and an ideal rental computer for diving centres.
ALGORITHM & SAFETY

B�hlmann ZH-L8 ADT (Adaptive) Algorithm. This exclusive UWATEC algorithm increases safety and maximizes bottom time by constantly adjusting the decompression plan during the dive when risk factors like cold water, fast ascents or the potential for formation of micro bubbles are detected.

NITROX INTEGRATION

Nitrox compatible 21 - 50% (1% increments). Ideal for recreational nitrox diving.

FUNCTIONS & DISPLAY

Full watch function. Features 12 or 24-hour mode, date and time zone shift for traveling divers.
Safety Stop timer. Automatic 3-minute timer allows you to monitor your safety stop.
Desaturation reset function (with safety code). Useful in dive schools or in rental facilities
User replaceable battery with sealed battery compartment. Protects the computer from improper handling and facilitates battery exchange.
3M adhesive screen protector

DATA TRANSFER & MEMORY

25 hours of profi le storage at 4-second sampling rate.
Holds more than a week�s worth of diving, high sampling rate preserves all details about the dives.
Infrared technology. Wireless data transfer of dive profi le information to a PC, MAC or PDA via Smart TRAK, J-Trak or Travel TRAK software, respectively.
Free Smart TRAK, J-Trak, Travel TRAK software and updates available on www.scubapro-uwatec.com.
Select and adjust attention warnings, beeps and various settings to customize your computer to your personal needs, in addition to downloading and organizing your logbook.

You can download the software from here http://www.scubapro.com/americas/english/uwatec-products/software/software/smarttrak

Mo
ScouterJT - 8/10/2008 5:40 PM
check out www.uwatec.com ; I think the manual is available online