Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

June 19 & 20 Tampa Florida
Lynnd300 - 5/30/2023 1:29 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 6

In town for 2 days for work; would love to squeeze in a dive in Tampa. I have a dive scheduled for Sunday the 18 in Pensacola, and Saturday 24 in Miami. Pensacola will be my first dive in the Gulf. Looking forward to meeting some new divers!
GV - 5/31/2023 9:54 PM
I live in the Norfolk area. I been trying to get something planned for the Tampa area (Venice) and do a little shark tooth diving. Maybe the springs as well. Always up for a trip to the Quarry, but really like the Gulf Coast of Florida. get me direct at gary.wassman@hotmail.com
Subscribed
Brandondufresne - 6/03/2023 9:37 AM
Can’t guarantee anything since I’ll be starting a new job this week and don’t know the schedule yet but I live in Tampa and if available would love to! Looking just to dive in the Gulf? I’ve been wanting to dive Buford Spring up north a little bit if that’s something you’re interested in.
GV - 6/03/2023 2:36 PM
I wouldn’t mind trying any of the springs up north. I have been to Blue Grotto and liked it. I liked Ginnie Springs. I could do Buford. I just have a time hack or I won’t be able to go again until late August. Within the next two weeks sometime is my best time period.
Subscribed
Divertissimo - 6/08/2023 8:27 PM
Hi Lynn, Gary, Brandon, I am living in Tampa now, could join anytime during the month of June.
Subscribed
Lynnd300 - 6/17/2023 2:35 PM
Anyone free Monday evening or anytime Tuesday? Pensacola has been a bust….
Subscribed
Divertissimo - 6/21/2023 12:52 PM
Unfortunately I had surprise party for fathers day could not make those days,is anyone planning a dive?