Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Bonaire Dive Buddy Needed
Lahoo - 4/13/2023 3:34 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 2

I have a reservation at Buddy Dive in Bonaire; Saturday June 24-July 1. Dive and Drive package. ( shore diving )
The person/dive buddy I was traveling with cannot make the trip and I’m looking for a dive buddy (male/female) to share the double room/dive package which has already been booked. would be looking for someone interested in covering half of that expenses which is $1000.00. ( good deal ..package includes a truck )
I am male, have approx. 50 dives...nitrox..certified...night dive certified. I know the area a little bit; was at Captain Dons last November. This is a shore diving package. I was planning on diving as many of the shore
dive sites as possible based upon my skill level.
Subscribed
GV - 4/28/2023 7:51 PM
I could be interested. I am old and achy and I like easy diving these days. What is the airfare? What is included in the $1,000? How old are you and are you cool? I have a few more dives, but I am still cautious.
Subscribed
Lahoo - 4/29/2023 9:48 AM
Thanks for responding...unfortunately I had a time frame to find someone for the trip and that passed end of last week...I was forced to cancel the reservation and flight ...really bummed..sorry..I should attempt to take the post down..