Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Bonaire Dec 8 - 15, 2018
PanamaMark - 10/29/2018 3:43 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 3

I have a dive trip to Bonaire from Dec 8 to 15th. Looking for a good dive buddy, experienced and easy going. Thx
Subscribed
PanamaMark - 11/03/2018 9:50 AM
Hi Ivo,
Thanks for the reply. I would love to dive with you or if you are not available, do you know anyone who needs to buddy up? I am mostly interested in shore diving, unless the boat dives are so especially spectacular they are worth it. I am hoping to do 3 (or more) dives a day. I will have a vehicle to make things easier. I guess it is possible to find dive buddies once there, but it will save a precious day or two if I can prearrange a buddy like you ahead of time. I spent 10 yrs in Panama and did a lot of freediving there (and scuba) so I am a very calm diver (good bottom times) so you don’t have to worry about that.. Anyway, would you be available or know other divers available to dive on those dates? Thanks. - Mark
Subscribed
Ivo_MSDT - 11/05/2018 9:14 AM
Hi Mark,

For guided dives (shore diving) I charge USD 50,00 per dive.
Boat dives can be special and worthwhile indeed if divesites are chosen around Klein Bonaire. These can be expensive. Where are you going to stay on Bonaire?