Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

South Eastern Michigan
colemanjamie - 3/05/2018 2:01 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 5

Looking for buddies for diving in Michigan. I live in Rochester Hills, I’ve been to the St. Clair River near the Blue Water Bridge, and pretty regular at Stoney Lake in Oxford. Don’t have a particular date/time, but it would be nice to have a larger group of people to dive with.
Subscribed
pmedic73 - 3/07/2018 9:29 PM
I live in the Lansing area and would be up for diving. I also have a boat that I will be taking out on Lake Huron to do some wreck diving. Keep in touch so as the weather gets warmer, we can get together.

jason@thediveboat.com
Subscribed
colemanjamie - 3/07/2018 9:33 PM
Will do! Can’t wait for the snow to stop:)
Subscribed
GlennS - 3/08/2018 12:12 PM
I also live in Lansing! I’ve been wanting to dive the river for quite some time, but haven’t found someone who wants to put up with the current, so maybe we can set something up! and I also have a boat I hit the wrecks with!
Subscribed
colemanjamie - 3/08/2018 1:31 PM
It’s definetly a strong current, but no thermocline, and if you catch it with good winds the visibility is awesome!
Subscribed
PieterV - 5/01/2018 11:32 PM
I would love to dive around S.E. Michigan and Lake Huron this summer. I live in Detroit. I am free many weekdays and Saturday mornings beginning in June.