Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Looking for a divebuddy, I live around VA but able to travel
CharlesGraves - 8/17/2017 2:15 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 1

Hey what’s up, I got OW certified a few months ago, and got my advanced cert 2 weeks ago. I’ve been to Florida, Caymans and Puerto Rico and am looking to keep diving. Would like to get into cave diving soon, but it’s cool if you’re just looking to do standard open water diving.

I’m looking for a dive buddy who’s down to dive locally maybe one or two weekends a month, and also go on trips. I know it might be a longshot on an online forum but I’d like if we click well as friends, too. You can reach me at 703.. 95.. 3. 4631 if you’d like.

I’m currently in a relationship with my girlfriend so I’m not looking for anything like that, but am down to be friends/dive buddies with guys or girls alike. I’m a pretty chill guy and can pay my way if we ever go on dive trips. If you are down to hang/dive or have any questions, just ask!
Subscribed
Curtis - 8/21/2017 9:37 PM
Holler if heading towards FL springs, you just might get a couple of us to join up with you.