Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Clear Lake Oregon - Advice Needed
JeffNColdWater - 8/05/2017 5:40 PM
Category: General
Replies: 7

I’m thinking about diving Clear Lake in central Oregon next weekend, that is if I can find a buddy or 4. Does anybody have any info to share on the dive site. Access points. Tips. Etc? Oh and if you want to buddy up... Hit me up.
Eric_R - 15 days 22 hours ago.
Here’s the closest dive shop.
centraloregondiving.com/
I would contact them and see if they have a list of local divers.

Here’s some information on that site. Looks awesome!
theperfectdive.com/DEF-Site.asp?sID=236
Eric_R - 15 days 22 hours ago.
Here’s their facebook buddy list page.
facebook.com/groups/541910275830220/
piratediver75 - 14 days 8 hours ago.
Hey Jeff - I can meet you up there on Sunday and we can get a few dives in, if that works for you.
Subscribed
JeffNColdWater - 14 days 6 hours ago.
Hey Patrick. Sounds good to me. I’ve never dove there before so I’m not sure where to meet. I’ve heard the diving is great. What time works for you?
piratediver75 - 14 days 6 hours ago.
There is going to be a group of us there at 10am between 4-8 people. Meet by the lodge that is on the northwest side of the lake. It’s awesome diving although it is cold usually around 40-43 degrees this time of year.
piratediver75 - 9 days 11 hours ago.
Jeff- When you are driving down the hill towards the lodge you will see a small parking area on your right. We will be in a bigger white nissian van. We will there around 10 with plans of splashing by 11. Planning on 2 dives but we will see how it goes.
Subscribed
JeffNColdWater - 9 days 11 hours ago.
Works for me. I’ll be in a White Kia Soul. I’m packed for 2.