Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Looking for diving friends in PR
affirmation - 6/19/2017 7:26 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 4

I live in Caguas PR. I am stationed hear for a couple of years. My husband’s and I have been hear since Oct but not made a lot of friends. I don’t speak Spanish so it’s been a little ruff. It be great to find friends to do some dives on the weekend and hang out. I have my own gear and it be awsome to find friends to do some cheep diving. Expensive boat dives are not in my budget right now. Been diving on the shores of San Juan, crash boat, some place by old sugar cane factory south of Ponce, and Ceiba. Shore diving been ok. One boat dive I went on we rented a boat on self guided tour not so great diving. I need to get my husband certified but he doesn’t love it as much as me. If your wanting to visit PR and looking to save on lodging we do have two guest rooms. We do have a great house. Eventually my finances will be back on track and I will be up for some real boat dives. If your small I do have extra scuba gear that was my x wife which my husband inherited.
Subscribed
Frankenfish - 6/19/2017 10:59 PM
PR is on my list of places to dive.
LatitudeAdjustment - 6/20/2017 6:30 AM
Good morning, oddly enough of the only 4 divers Scuba earth shows in PR one is right there in Caguas :) You might try PM’ing him.

20 years ago the USCG offered me a job there but I failed the Spanish test :( That and I found out the locallity pay was ziltch. I would have been paid about half of what the USAF was paying me :( That would have really cut into the diving :(
Subscribed
affirmation - 7/15/2017 9:34 AM
Yes that would. Nothing hear seems to be cheap. I need a buddy with a boat and loved to dive.
Subscribed
affirmation - 7/20/2017 8:44 PM
Anyone know how to turn pictures upright from being sideways on this website