Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

DM seeking buddies for Blue Grotto & Devil’s Den (July15-18 2017)
Jamesdownunder - 6/15/2017 9:10 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 4

Hey guys!
I am taking a vacation to visit home next month, and will be in the Crystal River, FL area diving the 15th through the 18th. I will be out spearfishing in the gulf for some time but will be spending the rest of my time playing in the springs, mainly Blue Grotto and Devil’s Den in williston, and would love to have some buddies to join as i will be alone on my spring endeavors. I aim to do a night dive at Blue Grotto as well and I would love to have several people join in on that with me!
I am also a Divemaster, so if you are in need of a good buddy that can help bring you back up to speed I would be more than willing to accommodate to your needs!!
Hope to hear back from you guys!
My best method of contact would be by email (james.fowlerm@yahoo.com) please add "Dive Buddy" to the subject line so that i can get to you quickly!

Regards -James
Subscribed
shaneofhugs - 6/16/2017 9:12 AM
I may be down to join you, as the date gets closer, I’ll let you know.
Subscribed
Jamesdownunder - 6/16/2017 2:30 PM
That would be great!
Keep me posted so I can plan accordingly.
Subscribed
YYY - 6/22/2017 3:42 PM
Hey, I am interested in Devil’s Den. When are you planning to go
Subscribed
Esvee650 - 7/02/2017 8:03 PM
I’m interested in joining you at Blue Grotto, I’ve been there 4-5 times but never at night. That sounds great!