Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Looking for Texas Divers
Kang2995 - 2/26/2017 10:20 AM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 3

I’m a newly-certified open water diver and want to make dive trips around Texas. I live in Midland, but willing to travel around the state on weekends.

I went to Balmorhea 2/25/17 by myself, but only got one dive with someone who had half tank air left after their class. Everyone else there was either teaching or was a student in a class or not certified.

Contact me if you’re interested.
halfjacket - 2/26/2017 2:15 PM
I want to plan a few dives around the state also. Let’s do this!
Subscribed
Badlander316 - 2/27/2017 5:30 AM
Hey... My name is Bryan and I own a dive training business in Longview Tx. You are in a prime spot for meeting divers across the state!

We are in the water 3-6 times a month on average and would love to have you join us if your interested. Check out our club page on Facebook (East Texas Scuba Divers) and our business page (Buoyant Life Scuba Diving). We post updates and news often.

We will be your way the weekend of March 11/12 diving at the Valhalla Missile Silo. Contact me if you are interested and would like details of that trip.

Congrats and keep diving!!!
Subscribed
soartomex - 5/03/2017 9:25 PM
Hey there, I am also always in need of a dive buddy. I have made lots of self reliant dives.... Texas has lots of cool places to go. Let me know when you want to go.