Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

2 lightly used Faber MP 71 Cylinders $250 each
tstormdiver - 1/03/2017 11:49 PM
Category: Equipment
Replies: 2

I have 2 Faber Medium Pressure (3000 psi working pressure) 71 cuft Cylinders for sale. They have Left & Right valves (I can swap out for 2 right hand valves). Original Hydro was 01/14, so still has 2 yrs on the hydro. Visual this past year. They have been used 2- 3 times. Filled to 3400 psi, they have 80.5 cuft volume. The dimensions are the same as an AL63, same length & diameter. I had bought them as rebreather sidemount bailout bottles, but they proved to be too heavy when in combination with the rebreather. A few scuffs around the neck & bottom (normal wear from laying horizontal in a garage). I have no boots for them. These cylinders sell new for $388 each. I am asking $250 for each. Would prefer not to ship, if I do, buyer pays all shipping charges. I live in North western Kentucky & will be heading to the High Springs/ Lake City Florida area Jan. 17- 23, 2017 & can arrange for delivery/ pick- up.
Subscribed
LatitudeAdjustment - 1/05/2017 6:41 AM
I have two of these and using them as singles they are the perfect size and weight for beach dives. More than enough air for one dive, sometimes two. Being steel and smaller they displace less water so you need less lead, for me just 3 pounds with a 3 mil suit.
Since I breath like a girl I can use these for some boat dives also.
IF anyone from NJ/Pa. wants these make payment arrangments with him, I’ll pick them up in FL and bring them home, Ray
Subscribed
tstormdiver - 1/07/2017 6:59 AM
Thank you, Ray! Drop price to $200