Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Grand Cayman
scubamacy - 2/10/2008 6:18 PM
Category: Travel
Replies: 2

Looking for a few good divers to travel to Grand Cayman. Boat and shore diving available. Email for details. Time is running out to select a week. Macy
TerryMVillanova - 2/12/2008 12:36 PM
Macy I`m curious about the info/dates you are looking to go to GC. i was hoping to go to Coz or Curacao in late April but my buddy had to back out (business). Just found divebuddy as a last resort but it may be a great way for me to hook up for dives in the future. I`m also curious about your posting for a few Good Divers since I have only 35 dives and numbers are big in diving Terry
romeo25411 - 5/19/2008 10:22 PM
I just came across your post, I am sure it is too late for the trip referenced and I am working in Maryland through June. However, are you interested in trying to set up dives in the future? I like to dive Florida and try to get there three or four times a year for long weekends. My current dive buddy is in Australia and will not return until summer’s end.

Let me know what you think.

Daniel