Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

SeaQuest Pro QD i3 BCD - Large
BoxsterMan - 2/14/2012 3:00 PM
Category: For Sale
Replies: 2

Very nice, comfortable BCD. Only has 4 fresh water dives on it. No Chlorine or Salt Water. Leisure Pro $475.00. This one, like new $375.00 plus shipping. PayPal. US Only please.

Features of i3:

Integrated i3 (patent pending) technology for safer and easier control of inflation and deflation

One upper and one lower Flat E-Valve keeps the BC streamlined while offering effective and responsive air dumping

One-way valves prevent water from back flushing into the BC, greatly reducing captured water

The
oral inflator is easy to deploy and use. It can easily be removed to
provide a access port should you ever need to rinse the inside of your
BC

SURELOCK™ mechanical weight release system (patented)
offers unsurpassed ease of loading, ditching and security of weight
pouches

Two lobe-retaining D-rings that can be held to steady the lobe for easy weight pouch insertion

Two 10lb weight pockets on sizes XS – ML. Two 16lb weight pockets on sizes L - XXL

Two,
side-release non-ditch pockets (except size extra small) increase
overall weight carrying capacity as well as provide proper trim in the
water

A new, integrated Octo-pocket (patent pending), is a convenient way to secure your octopus regulator

A three-dimensional expanding gusset around the backpack (patented) provides increased lift capacity

Outer bladder constructed of Armorshield™ Cordura® for increase wear and fade resistance

Sculpted shoulders using the exlcusive Sea Quest swivel buckle system (patented) provides unsurpassed fit and comfort

Traction pad (patented) built into the proprietary contour back pack prevents cylinder slippage

Over-molded carrying handle makes carrying the BC a breeze. Standard on all sizes

Upper, right-hand, shoulder pull dump as an alternative dumping method

Six stainless steel D-rings to attach all of your accessories

Two large zipper utility pockets with pull cord are easy to open / close

Knife grommets on left lobe accommodate any one of the fine Deep See knives

Depth compensating waistband with 11/2 inch buckle and lobe strap
Instructors and Divemasters will appreciate the ability to add a traditional inflator for training purposes.
Subscribed
urug01 - 3/08/2012 7:17 PM
I picked up the same BC slightly used in December for my son off of Craigslist for a $200. I see I can pick up a brand new one for $399. I like his and I need to replace my old USD Costeau BC. So I’d be willing to pay $250 for yours.
Subscribed
BoxsterMan - 3/08/2012 7:21 PM
I have a bid on eBay for 250 already. I will sell it (stop the auction) and ship it for $300. This really only has 8 fresh water dives on it. No salt water or chlorine pools. Let me know if you are still interested. direct email is:
dee.lawrence@gmail.com