Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Sunday 1/15 Copenhagen Dive Buddy
imkaohs - 1/14/2012 7:30 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 2

Looking for someone to go diving the Copenhagen shipwreck with someone a little more experienced than myself tomorrow. I really want to get wet tomorrow and would enjoy diving something rather than the swiss cheese reef just south of the commercial pier. Also as of now I have no buddy to go diving with so I am really interested in getting a dive partner for future dives rather than just tomorrow. Please reply or simply give me a ring anytime after 8 am my number is 9546293696

Thanks Derek
ScubaDreaminn - 1/15/2012 3:11 PM
Hey, just saw your post...wish we were down there, but not this weekend. If you are looking for a group of avid divers in that area, check out http://www.meetup.com/goldcoastscuba/ they have diving going on all the time and who knows maybe someone would like to go out tomorrow with you. Good luck and happy diving.
Rosko - 1/25/2012 5:54 PM
Hey Derek, my friend and I dive that area all the time. I’ll text you tonight so you have my number. Also, I have a boat, a small one, that gets us around pretty well as long as the ocean isn’t too rough. We also do a lot of beach dives in Pompano. We have a lot of fun dives coming up and would be glad to have you join us. Also, do you do night dives? In the next few weeks we’re going to start doing more night dives. Any, way...I’ll hit ya up bro.

Justin