Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Pelham Keys (Blue Water)
elnateo - 11/07/2011 4:49 PM
Category: General
Replies: 1

I’m hitting Pelham Alabama this weekend. Dove it twice last month, but I’m sure I didn’t see everything. Any tips on what to see? (I don’t really want to go below 60 until I’m better at air consumption. I was on the black bart in Panama City at 80 feet and got to about 600psi in 15 minutes. I’m just a big dude.)
mgm53142 - 11/18/2011 2:41 PM

Hi Nate, I will be in Bham and Montgomery for the Thanksgiving holiday. I was looking for a chance to dive and saw the Blue Waters web site. Then I saw your post. I am a little late but I am looking for a dive buddy on Sat Nov 26 and was wondeing if you are interested.

I see you are new and want experience. I have 75 + and I am looking for the same thing, practice. I am also a heavy breather so I would like to make a deep dive 90 fee for 10 minutes and up to 60 feet for 10 minutes and then a ss stop. I have lost weight recently and am wondering how that might help my air usage.

Let me know, have a great time with a new great sport.

Mike