Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Recommendation of dive shop at Myrtle Beach SC
jonh - 7/14/2011 10:05 AM
Category: Travel
Replies: 3

My wife and I are headed to Myrtle Beach SC for a quick get away and wanted to get a day of diving in. Does anyone have any suggestions about dive sites and or a dive shop to work with there? Thanks for any help anyone can provide.
Subscribed
narked333 - 7/15/2011 7:56 PM

I just moved from there not too long ago. Express WaterSports in Murrells Inlet is the best dive shop around! Great dives, great service and great people! I highly recommend them. Tell them Margo referred you :). Enjoy.
Subscribed
dewild - 7/19/2011 5:15 PM
scuba express in murrells inlet has a very professional crew and great boat plus the dives were cheap. one of the best dive outfit i have used and enjoyed. have fun and stay safe!
Subscribed
badintexas - 7/22/2011 1:42 PM
There’s a group you can email for information:
http://www.divebuddy.com/club.aspx?ClubID=274
Someone else on DiveBuddy wrote:
Coastal Scuba is great. They are in N. Myrtle. And Express Scuba is awesome, too. They are in Murrells Inlet. Check out their sites and see what dives they have going on. You won’t be sorry with either group.
You can probably find a few more forums from divers by searching "Myrtle Beach" on here.
Take care and if you have a few minutes after your trip, post a few pictures and a little write up about your experience for divers who plan on going in the future.