Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Aruba Diving
scampsr - 5/08/2011 9:27 AM
Category: General
Replies: 2

I am planing a trip to Aruba the end of June. Just wanted some feedback on diving/charters for one day of diving. My partner doesn’t dive but is giving me a day of diving. Thanks in advance for your help. Steve
Subscribed
badintexas - 5/16/2011 2:49 PM
Although I haven’t personally dove with anyone, here is some information I found that I hope will help you out.. Divers have said...

"I always dive with Romeo at Native Divers (Native Divers Aruba Scuba certifications) Give Romeo or Vanessa a phone call since they don’t always check emails. He is a small operator that only takes out 6 or 7 divers. Dive Aruba also gets good reviews but I haven’t dove with them. I only went out with Unique once about 4 years ago and there were 22 divers on the boat with 2 DM’s. Red Sail is also a cattle boat. Do a search on Mermaid and you will see that they have had a few problems in the past."

"I do not see Clive Paula’s dive shop http://www.divearuba.com/ in your list. We dove with him 3 years ago and he is one of the best DM’s we have ever used - very highly recommended."

"I dove with Clive also. six max on his boat. on drift dives you stay down as long as you want to. He was great."
Subscribed
scampsr - 5/16/2011 3:36 PM

Thanks for the input. I called Romeo up and am planning a dive with him. Thanks again for taking the time to respond.

Steve