Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Dive buddy for So Cal!
Bisch7 - 11/21/2010 11:23 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 3

I just bought a Zodiac and need more dive buddies for southern cali... I launch out of Newport, willing to travel but let me know... needing to go out and explore. i have several of amazing dive spots in the laguna area I found with my boat willing to show... Just let me know!
Subscribed
Rich-D-Fish - 11/23/2010 1:05 PM

You’ve got my e-mail. Just shoot me a line when you go out next. Well, after this crappy weekend of Thanksgiving out of town with the family....out of the town with the lake-like ocean conditions this whole weekend :-(

Rich

richard4ster [ at ] gmail.com
Subscribed
Bisch7 - 11/23/2010 6:10 PM
You got it, just let me know your schedule and we can go from there, I was just out two days ago off Laguna and there literally was NO surge and vis was as far as my dive light went... My buddy has the LED lights so he was sitting a lot prettier then I was but it was still an amazing dive.Saw 2 male Sheepshead that were an easy 18in+.
Subscribed
Bruno - 11/24/2010 6:25 PM
Hi, I’m Joe. I wanted to dive Palos Verdes this weekend, but with Rich gone, I may not be able to get anybody else. Let me know if you need a crew. My email: pepicek [ at ] sbcglobal.net . Available Fr, Sat, Su. Cell 310-871-7238